Sunday, April 19, 2009

Up to date.

This brings us up to date. I have been working on my EA stuff for about a month with the assistance of my uncle, the WM, and one of the brothers on the instruction nights. I got a little behind one week as I had a big project to do at school as well as a charity volleyball game that fell on the night of instuction. I did however, manage to travel to a couple other EA degrees in the area to help reinforce my lectures. I was informed at the last EA degree that there would be a fellowcraft degree next week at the Memphis lodge. I was eager to meet this brother since I had not seen him at instruction. It turns out, my FC degree was already scheduled as the WM had been tracking my progress and figured I would be ready, which I intend on being. So as of tonight, I will be taking my FC degree in a few days after which I will start the final leg of my journey to attaining the degree of Master Mason.

No comments:

Post a Comment